Seireitei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignited Seireitei

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

phpBB Testforum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leviathan
Captain
Captain
Leviathan

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:37 am

As you know Def made us that Forum...

I have made a test forum to get to know phpBB better... (atm it is just a really plain forum)

So I want your help so i can make a good sample

http://leviathan.byethost15.com/Seireitei/ (This is the Forum)

PlugIns (Look at this and post here if you want some of them them Very Happy)

Styles (Styles...duh. I still want to customize it but I want atleast a theme...)

Last edited by Leviathan on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Admin
Admin
Fujisaki

Character sheet
IGN: Fujisaki
Level: 180
Class: ForceArcher

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 am

Sounds good. I currently can't work on our site because of personal things and I have left defi know this. So he knows that everything will soon be set up to atleast the basics to where we can post and such but this month is going to be busy as hell so I dunno when I can work on it. I also got to put the logo with a few things to make the banner at the top and a few other things.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Captain
Captain
Leviathan

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 am

Sounds good...

could you tell him that I'll take care of the forum so that he can send me the Stuff i need for it?
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Admin
Admin
Fujisaki

Character sheet

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:08 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Captain
Captain
Leviathan

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Just pm'ed Def.. but I'd need Admin Rights to work on it not just mod rights... but you can trust me I won't do anything wrong...

also got a new theme.. check it out in the link from the first post and give me your opinion...

For the color sheme please look here: http://www.colorizeit.com/styles/phpbb-30-styles/51.onegame.html#H614c0dbM1h9hl1ks48O

I will edit the banner a little bit more whn I have time
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Admin
Admin
Fujisaki

Character sheet

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:20 pm

I like it. Anyway you can put our guild emblem in it? (here is the bigger image of it https://2img.net/h/i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/Jenuslear/seireiteicrest.png ) and yeah i told him to give you full admin rights. you also have to make an account on the website. I think this was the website http://seireitei.ignitedgaming.com/install/index.php It was working yesterday so not sure why it's not showing up now lmao. Or seireitei.ignitedgaming.net idk it's not in my webpage listing anymore...lmao

And I want the color scheme to be like this. Blue's and blacks. But I want the area where we post to be black because of the rank bars on this site. If those can be implemented then awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Captain
Captain
Leviathan

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Mhh i dont really like it... I guess I'm just gonna keep the one w/o the Logo till someone makes a better one lol..also gonna try to change the Blue to the blue of the logo....

phpBB Testforum Top
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Captain
Captain
Leviathan

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Also Defi told me that you should PM him telling him to give me Admin rights^^
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Admin
Admin
Fujisaki

Character sheet

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:03 pm

I did tell him o.O I talked to him about it in raidcall just before I posted on the forums here. And I would make the thingy but I don't have photoshop currently and I think it would look cool with what you already got xD Just sorta fade it out alittle but make it still noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Captain
Captain
Leviathan

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:52 am

He still didn't make me one....

Just send him a PM on the forum saying: Please make Levi an Admin

also.. I suck at Gimp so I'll just keep it without the pic till someone else makes a goodlooking one^^
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Admin
Admin
Fujisaki

Character sheet

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:11 pm

okay o.O and i cant use gimp it doesn't like my computer. But I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Captain
Captain
Leviathan

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:16 pm

thanks Very Happy

btw going Off_Topic:

What did Abi mean with: "Maybe if you read Dayst's public post - another wise ass non-productive comment."

---> http://forum.ignitedgaming.com/index.php?/topic/208-client-fixes/
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Admin
Admin
Fujisaki

Character sheet

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Lol actually that I'm not sure what she's talking about unless she means raidcall. That's the only place where just about everyone was making fun of her and i mentioned she just needs to get laid.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Captain
Captain
Leviathan

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:59 pm

lol how true... Very Happy

anyways i hope i can get started on the forum asap^^
Back to top Go down
Sookilizm
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Sookilizm

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Fujisaki wrote:
Lol actually that I'm not sure what she's talking about unless she means raidcall. That's the only place where just about everyone was making fun of her and i mentioned she just needs to get laid.
I lol'ed sooooo hard when I read this xD
@Levi good luck on the forums, like the things I see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

phpBB Testforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: phpBB Testforum   phpBB Testforum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

phpBB Testforum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seireitei :: Seireitei Information Corner :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: