Seireitei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignited Seireitei

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help pages for general forum use?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasineyra
Shinigami
Shinigami
Yasineyra

Help pages for general forum use? Empty
PostSubject: Help pages for general forum use?   Help pages for general forum use? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:33 am

Cos im still kinda stupid with forum posting etc, i was wondering if someone could post a thread on forum help, including things like how to post images - photos and pictures - and also the settings for a signature etc.

Just a suggestion... and come on... its me... suggestion thread = yasi posts. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Admin
Admin
Fujisaki

Character sheet
IGN: Fujisaki
Level: 180
Class: ForceArcher

PostSubject: Re: Help pages for general forum use?   Help pages for general forum use? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:04 am

Yasineyra wrote:
Cos im still kinda stupid with forum posting etc, i was wondering if someone could post a thread on forum help, including things like how to post images - photos and pictures - and also the settings for a signature etc.

Just a suggestion... and come on... its me... suggestion thread = yasi posts. Razz

It's at the very bottom in out of game support.
Back to top Go down
Yasineyra
Shinigami
Shinigami
Yasineyra

PostSubject: Re: Help pages for general forum use?   Help pages for general forum use? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:24 am

no one has posted anything in there though... :S
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Admin
Admin
Fujisaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help pages for general forum use?   Help pages for general forum use? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:26 am

Because so for people don't need help out of game? o.o
Back to top Go down
Yasineyra
Shinigami
Shinigami
Yasineyra

PostSubject: Re: Help pages for general forum use?   Help pages for general forum use? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:00 am

true... well... i do... ><
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Admin
Admin
Fujisaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help pages for general forum use?   Help pages for general forum use? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Yasineyra wrote:
true... well... i do... ><

Then post there? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Yasineyra
Shinigami
Shinigami
Yasineyra

PostSubject: Re: Help pages for general forum use?   Help pages for general forum use? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:07 pm

but isnt it for people to post FAQs/walkthroughs of how to do stuff?
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Admin
Admin
Fujisaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Help pages for general forum use?   Help pages for general forum use? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:13 am

No? The facts and walkthroughs are listed as "guides and walkthroughs" I figured the forum was pretty simple...

There is guides and walkthroughs for each game then at the bottom above the trash there is in game help sections for cabal and flyff then there is an "out of game support" that clearly says "Need help figuring out why your computer isn't working right? Need to know why you can't get something working that should? Then ask here and maybe someone will know how to help you."

That is the out of game support about anything and what you need to know about the forums as well. Like if you have a question about computers, websites, or basicly anything you can ask it there and get support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help pages for general forum use?   Help pages for general forum use? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help pages for general forum use?
Page 1 of 1